- Dual spring mounted outside fluid passage allows you to open air before atomizing fluid for better spray fan quality
- VX24 (adjustable spray) or VX124 (fixed spray) and a wide offering of fine finish and Xtra™ fine finish spray tips
- Optional fan air remote control
- Extreme film buid accuracy and tolerance
- Compatible with a wide range of products (solvent-based and water-based)
- Easy assembly and disassembly – (4 bolts) for easy servicing
- Circulation in the base allows less pressure loss in circulation system
- Circulation in the gun offers a quicker and better flushing with limited volume of solvent sprayed into the machine or spray booth
- Wetted parts are stainless steel, treated stainless steel and rulon for better durability
- Extented lifetime with most coatings thanks to the stainless steel design
2% according to EN 13966-1 norm
Leading spray technology since 1975, AIRMIX® technology was invented by Sames to reduce paint consumption, reduce cost of ownership, increase productivity, improve working condition and preserve the environment. Continuously improved over the past 35 years, AIRMIX® is today the most efficient non-electrostatic spray technology providing up to 86% transfer efficiency.
As a result, most automatic machine manufacturers using medium fluid pressure atomization have adopted Sames AIRMIX® automatic guns because they are reliable, deliver outstanding finish quality and their simple construction minimizes the cost of servicing and down time.
The AVX automatic spray gun, mounted on a base, has a compact and lightweight design and simple construction with limited number of parts. Built with premium materials, this automatic sprayer is very reliable and brings reduced cost of ownership. The circulation can be done in the gun for quicker and better flushing with a limited volume of solvent sprayed into the machine or spray booth or in the base to reduce pressure loss in circulation systems.
TECHNICAL DATA TABLE
|Designation||Value||Unit: metric (US)|
|Maximum Fluid Pressure||200 (2900)||bar (psi)|
|Recommended Fluid Pressure||20-200 (290-2900)||bar (psi)|
|Maximum Air Pressure||6 (87)||bar (psi)|
|Air Consumption||3 – 7.5 (1.77 – 4.41)||m3/h (cfm)|
|Maximum Fluid Temperature||50 (122)||°C (°F)|
|Stainless Steel, PTFE Wetted Parts||♦|
|Fluid Inlet||F 1/4 NPS|
|Pilot Air Inlet||F 1/8″ NPS|
|Atomizing Air Inlet||F 1/4″ NPS|
|Weight||452 (16)||g (oz)|
AVX Automatic Airmix Spray Gun Flyer
There are no reviews yet.