- The Extractor/Dryer® is not flow sensitive. It is a patented media depth filter that does not require constant airflow to remove moisture
- It is a two-stage coalescing depth filter
- Standard 5 micron rating. Lower micron rating is available
- Differential Pressure Gauge (all models except 520’s and 195A). This allows the user to visually see the change from green to red, indicating a pressure drop of 10 PSI or greater. When this occurs, the air filter elements will need to be serviced. Service Kits are available for all models
- Weep Drain – Allows minimal, continuous flow of contaminated air to escape the base of the unit. Automatic Float Drains are available for all models
- Mounting Brackets (all models except 520’s and 195A) – Allows for easy and protective mounting of your Extractor/Dryer.
- Standard 5 micron ratings (lower micron rating available)
- Removes 99.9% of the liquids entering the Extractor/Dryer
- Easy to install and maintain without removal from air line
- Lightweight aluminum housing
- Immediate cost savings from decreased downtime
- Standard inlet and outlet NPT sizes
- Improve equipment performance and product quality
- Standard Differential Pressure Gauge for rust and dirt particles
La-Man® takes a different approach to cleaning up contaminated compressed air lines. Our Extractor/Dryer® works optimally when it is located at the point-of-use in an application. This allows the air from the compressor to cool, thus condensing to liquid. This also enables the Extractor/Dryer® to remove moisture from compressed airlines. The shortest distance from our filter to the point-of-use ensures cleaner air, therefore protecting your valuable machinery and equipment.
There are no reviews yet.