Engineered for long-term reliability and efficient air filtration, the La-Man-Dry AMD Series SuperStar™ Membrane Dryer is the optimal choice for providing compressed air applications with ultra-clean and dry air.
- Lowers the dew point level of vapor in the air stream at the point-of-use
- Functions continuously without the need for electricity
- Prevents downstream contamination caused by moisture
The La-Man® Extractor Dryer® combined with the La-Man® SuperStar™ .01 Micron Filter provides an industry-leading four-stage pre-filtration system for the membrane dryer. Due to the importance of proper pre-filtration for any membrane dryer, La-Man® has taken the necessary steps to incorporate this four-stage system to protect our AMD Series SuperStar™ Membrane Dryer.
- The Extractor/Dryer® removes particles down to 5 micron and 99% of the condensed liquids from the air line.
- The SuperStar™ .01 Micron Filter removes harmful moisture, oil vapors and other contaminants down to .01 micron. This .01 micron filter is vital to protecting the membrane and ensuring it to last indefinitely. This filter may be purchased separately when dew points are not an issue.
- Provided is a convenient Flex Hose that allows the membrane to be installed in any position.
- The SuperStar™ Membrane Dryer continuously removes the water vapor before the air reaches the application.
NOTE: La-Man has various sizes available for our series of SuperStar ™ Membranes. The AMD-035 has capabilities of up to 35 SCFM