- Easy to work plug and spray concept including pumping metering and electronic
- Quality of mixed materials thanks to the direct injection in the high performance unique design static mixer (INJECTMIX technology)
- Unsurpassed – 1% mixing accuracy due to the innovative pump change over technology
- The electronic alerts if needed and constantly monitors the material consumption and calculates the VOC
- Easy and quick learning thanks to the intuitive use
- Production stop prevented thanks to the design without flowmeter
- Constant fluid flow rate thanks to the SAMES KREMLIN Pulse Free Electronic Control (PFE)
- Low cost of ownership for fast Return On Investment (ROI)
- Stainless steel fluid passages for water-based materials.
- Durability due to the FLOWMAX® bellow technology on the catalyst side preventing any leaks for moisture sensitive materials
- Rugged design for industrial use
Mecatronic dosing equipment, innovative and patented solution, PU 3000 includes pumping, metering and electronic (Plug & Spray).
Its intuitive use requires few learning. The PULSE FREE ELECTRONIC CONTROL (PFE) SAMES KREMLIN patent, an innovation in the control of pump change over is the only one in the world that prevents any lack of product during injection – base or catalyst – which could alter the quality of dosing. It also allows to follow in real time the ratio – WYSIWYG – the displayed ratio is the real ratio.
The injectmix system allows to inject a customizable catalyst volume in a continuous flow of base – directly in a very high performance mixern which gurantees the mixing quality. The FLOWMAX® technology – fluid section with sealing made with a bellow – used on the catalyst side prevents its crystallization. The electronic technology alerts if needed and constantly monitors the actual material consumption of products years calculates the VOC’s.
WYSIWYG: What You See Is What You Get
TECHNICAL DATA TABLE
|Designation||Value||Unit: metric (US)|
|Ratio||1/1 – 20/1||X/1|
|Mixing Accuracy||+/- 1||%|
|Maximum Fluid Pressure||6 (87)||bar (psi)|
|Maximum Fluid Output||2000 (67)||cc/min (oz/min)|
|Minimum Output||3 (0.1)||cc/min (oz/min)|
|Maximum Air Pressure||6 (87)||bar (psi)|
|Maximum Temperature||60 (140)||°C (°F)|
|Air Inlet||3/4 NPT|
|Fluid Outlet||1/2″ JIC|
|Number of Mixed Products||2||2K|
|Fluid Viscosity (min-max)||30-8000||in CA4 seconds (or centipoise cps)|
|Stainless Steel, PEHD Wetted Parts||♦|
|Number of A Components||1||Min/Max|
|Number of B Components||1||Min/Max|
|Number of A Component Solvents||1||Min/Max|