- Fine adjustments to achieve the perfect spray pattern for all applications
- Sames finishing quality at entry price level
- Sames‘s experience in Airspray since 1924
- Three atomization and aircap technologies available: Conventional, Compliant LVLP and HVLP
- “Fine atomization” aircap adjustable to 360 degrees
- Soft springs for a responsive and reduced trigger pull
- New trigger design for more comfort
- One of the lightest manual spray guns in its category ensuring a reduction of carpal tunnel injuries
- Aluminum body for easy cleaning
- A small investment for long-term use: Only one maintenance kit for reduced inventory
Sames‘s FStart G spray guns make it easy and cost-effective to apply water-based or solvent-based coatings.
FSTART sprayers are available to meet the needs of small to large finishing shops. The FStart G spray guns can be used by both beginners and experienced professionals giving a desired high-quality finish.
The FStart spray guns are the result of 95 years of experience in Airspray technology. On top of being an economical cost solution, this new Airspray gun has a comfortable and ergonomic design and is one of the lightest guns in its class.
The FStart G is available with 3 aircaps in conventional, HVLP and LVLP Compliant to be in line with the European Standard DIN EN 13966-1 and EPA regulation in the United States
TECHNICAL DATA TABLE
|Designation||Value||Unit: metric (US)|
|Maximum Fluid Pressure||6 (87)||bar (psi)|
|Maximum Air Pressure||6 (87)||bar (psi)|
|Maximum Fluid Temperature||50 (122)||°C (°F)|
|Air Inlet||M 1/4″ NPS|
|Stainless Steel, Aluminum Wetted Parts||♦|
|Recommended CONV Air Pressure||2.5 (36) – 3.5 (51)||bar (psi)|
|Recommended HVLP/LVLP Air Pressure||1,5 (22) – 2,5 (36)||bar (psi)|
|Air Consumption CONV (at 2.5 – 3.5 bar / at 36 – 51 psi)||23.3 (13.7)||m3/h (cfm)|
|Air Consumption HVLP/LVLP (at 1.5 – 2.5 bar / at 22 – 36 psi)||20.4 (12)||m3/h (cfm)|
|Trigger Pull||16 (3.6)||N (lbs)|
|Tank Capacity||0.6 (0.16)||l (gal)|
|Weight||410 (14.5)||g (oz)|
There are no reviews yet.