- Compact, light, and modular for easy integration
- Inlet & outlet connection ports can rotate 90°
- Low noise pollution due to cutting edge design with integrated silencer
- Low shear technology due to diaphragm short-stroke
- High flow rate due to a short-stroke high-frequency diaphragm
- Perfect for fast and frequent color changes
- Easy flushing due to optimized designed fluid chamber
- Durable pump, all stainless steel body, ceramic pneumatic valve, and long-lasting PTFE diaphragms
- Advanced soft seat design minimizes paint shearing
- Low & easy maintenance (easy access to wearing parts, long-life diaphragm)
- An abrasive version of the pump is also available for waterborne abrasive products (01D140E – comes with EPDM diaphragms)
01D140 is the new pneumatic, double diaphragm pump from SAMES KREMLIN designed for fluid transfer and small circulating systems with multiple guns.
This pump benefits from a compact design making it very easy to integrate into paint systems. Its advanced construction guarantees fast flushing which makes the pump perfectly adapted for fast color-changing systems.
For waterborne abrasive product applications such as porcelain and ceramic, the 01D140E is designed with specific EPDM diaphragms. The 01D140E has the same benefits and components as the 01D140 except for the diaphragm material.
TECHNICAL DATA TABLE
|Designation||Value||Unit: metric (US)|
|Maximum Air Pressure||8 (116)||bar (psi)|
|Maximum Temperature||65 (149)||°C (°F)|
|Fluid Volume per Cycle||140 (4.7)||cc|
|Free Flow Rate||60 (15.6)||l/mn (gal/mn)|
|Length||232 (9.1)||mm (in)|
|Height||174 (6.85)||mm (in)|
|Width||130 (5.1)||mm (in)|
|Weight||6,2 (13.2)||kg (lbs)|
There are no reviews yet.