- Very low and stable powder flow (as low as 3g/mn): Exclusive pressure tank
- Efficient powder transfer: TEC5 technology
- Easy to operate: Less than 2 minutes from training to production
- Constant and stable spray pattern for smooth and even developer application
- Well-balanced gun for easy maneuvering
- TEC5 technology delivers high-quality finish
- Three factory presets for quick start. 99 customer presets available to meet production requirements
- Quick and easy adjustment of the Inobox height for easy information reading
- Capable of very low and regular flow with low speed due to the pressure tank
- No puffing
- Powerful cascade providing a strong wraparound effect
- High transfer efficiency to reduce process time
- Advanced HV control for excellent penetration of complex-shaped parts
- Simple and instant control of the powder flow rate by shutter lift
- Self-locking hook to store and maintain the gun
- Dedicated foot rest to easily move the Inocart
- Unsurpassed cascade performance lifetime
- All wear parts are monitored on the controller to encourage proper preventative maintenance
- Designed for industrial use
- Built with proven high-quality components
- 2+1 years warranty *
* except wearable parts, see conditions to apply on the warranty page of the Sames Kremlin web site
The Inocart NDT is designed for Non-Destructive Testing processes to apply powder developer. This application process is widely used in the aerospace market. Powder is finely applied in a homogenous layer with the substrate still visible. In order to obtain film thickness, the CSV 230 pressure tank will enable the best movement of powder to the gun for the required application. This system is compact and stable. It is easy to move the unit in all environments due to its low center of gravity and large back wheels.
Powder and energy savings have been incorporated at the heart of the gun’s development to reduce work by enhancing productivity and finishing quality of the coating. The TEC5 (Transfer Electronic Control) ensures the self-regulation of the electrostatic charge taking into account the powder flow and distance of the parts in order to optimize the powder transfer and finish quality.
Inocart NDT features an easy way to adjust the powder flow with its unique shutter lever on the tank and is well-balanced and comfortable to manage. The powerful high voltage unit paired with the high voltage control unit delivers a high wraparound effect on large parts (D. 500mm / 20 in.) and has deep penetration into recessed areas. This reduces the cost of the equipment with a better use rate of powder and reduces the spray time. The Inobox is the real brain behind the Inocart NDT as it performs the High Voltage and all air controls: high voltage, current, electrode cleaning air, injection, and dilution.
The powder hose and the cable are available in two different lengths: 6 meters (19.7 ft) and 12 meters (39.4 ft) to process small or large parts and components.
TECHNICAL DATA TABLE
|Designation||Value||Unit: metric (US)|
|Maximum Air Pressure||7 (14.5)||bar (psi)|
|Air Consumption||5 – 12 (2.9 – 7)||m3/h (cfm)|
|High Voltage (maximum)||100||kV|
|Weight||40 (82)||kg (lbs)|
|Tank Capacity||15 (3.9)||l (gal)|
|Powder Output Max||450 (15.8)||g/mn (oz/mn)|
|Air Supply Pressure||6 (87)||bar (psi)|
|Relative Humidity Max||80||%|
|Height||1230 (48.4)||mm (in)|
|Width||490 (19.3)||mm (in)|
|Length (gun only)||340 (13.4)||mm (in)|
|Length||710 (28)||mm (in)|
There are no reviews yet.