- Can be used for processing a wide variety of materials – water or solvent-based
- Comfortable, ergonomically well balanced control elements, such as material flow control, the thumb adjustable round/flat spray control and integrated air micrometer
- QC thread for easy and quick air nozzle change with only 1.5 turns
- Special air guides on the horns of the air cap prevent deposits caused by rear mist
- With extensions in various designs, even hard-to-reach areas can be coated perfectly
The SATAjet 1000 K is available in two technologies: HVLP and RP. Both variants can be used very flexibly, meet the highest demands on the painting result and clearly exceed the transfer rates of 65 % required by the VOC directive.
- HVLP: Extra Economical – HVLP paint spray guns achieve particularly high transfer rates with their low-pressure technology.
- RP: Extra Fast – RP spray guns stand for maximum working speed with optimized high-pressure technology and low overspray.