- Revolutionary: The atomization of the X nozzles sets new standards
- Noticeably quieter: Whispering nozzle due to optimised flow geometry
- Precise: Optimised material distribution for enhanced spraying uniformity and atomisation with both spray fan shapes
- Low maintenance: No air distribution insert required
- Consistant: Constant fan size across the entire nozzle spectrum with linear increases of the material flow rate
- Efficient: Considerable material savings with the same application method
The SATAjet X 5500 is available in two different technologies- HVLP and RP (reduced pressure).Both variants can be used very flexibly, meet the highest demands on the painting result and clearly exceed the transfer rates of 65 % required by the VOC directive.
- HVLP: Extra Economical – HVLP paint spray guns achieve particularly high transfer rates with their low-pressure technology.
- RP: Extra Fast – RP spray guns stand for maximum working speed with optimized high-pressure technology and low overspray.