The Wildcat 18-40 – Wagner IceBreaker Airless Paint Sprayer 2100 PSI @ 0.64 GPM comes in different packages and configurations such as with a Cart or as a Wall Mount. Please make sure to select the right unit based on your needs. See below for details. The high pressure piston pumps from Wagner are designed for airless and aircoat applications. The unique internal design of the motor and its special discharge valves drastically reduce ice formation and prevent accumulation to ensure superior performance and exceptional reliability. Self-adjusting packings and a thick hard chrome plated stainless steel fluid section ensures durability regardless of the material used. The packing-free, anti-stalling pilot valve is always fed by full air pressure, regardless of the adjusted working pressure, to guarantee high speed inversions and optimal performance. The IceBreaker is the optimal choice for almost any high-pressure application attributed to the outstanding durability and very high reliability.
- Pump Ratio: 18:1
- Max. Working Pressure (PSI): 2100
- Max. Flow (GPM): 0.64
- Air Pressure (PSI) Min/Max: 22 / 116
- Air Supply (Internal): BSP 1/2 in.
- Material Inlet (External): M 36 x 2
- Material Outlet (External): 3/8 in. NPS
- Max. Number of Guns (with 0.009 in. Nozzle): 5
- Max. Number of Guns (with 0.013 in. Nozzle): 2
- Max. Number of Guns (with 0.017 in. Nozzle): N/A
- Wildcat 18-40 PE/TG (Part # 2329456)
- Trolley 4 in. Assembly (Part # 2325901)
- AirCoat Regulator IceBreaker (Part # 2328611)
- Suction Hose Assembly (Part # 2324110)
- Release Combo (Part # 2329023)
- GM 4700 AC Gun with Air Cap and Tip (Part # GM4700-BL413)
- Twin Hose Set – 25 ft Air & Fluid Hose (Part # 2309706)
- Throat Seal Lubricant – 250ml (Part # 9992504)
- Reliable through a unique internal design of the motor to prevent or drastically reduce ice formation and accumulation.
- Full air pressure in the pilot valve, regardless of the adjusted working pressure.
- A safety air valve ensures that no pressure is left in the air motor.
- The release agent cup is easily accessible with quick-release couplings between piston and air motor for easy fluid section replacement.
- Choose between high pressure fluid filter or release combo for quick pressure release, fill or flush function.
- The chrome plated stainless steel fluid section ensures durability regardless of material used with self-adjusting packings for longer durability.
- A large ball valve with hard metal seats allows strong suction power with extreme long lifetime.
- The suction hose is mounted on a swivel joint.
Part Number Chart for Wildcat 18-40 IceBreaker Pumps (2100 PSI @ 0.64 GPM):
- Wildcat 18-40 Cart Mount High Pressure Filter Version – 2393649
- Wildcat 18-40 Cart Mount Release Combo Version – 2393650
- Wildcat 18-40 Wall Mount High Pressure Filter Version – 2393651
- Wildcat 18-40 Wall Mount Release Combo Version – 2393652