Sames Kremin has provided the following video to help users with proper maintenance of their Airmix® spray guns tips to maximize their longevity and performance.
How can you extend your tip/nozzle lifetime?
- Cleaning has to be done without metal tools of any kind
- Clean both the nozzle and the sprayer gun after every use
- Use a soft-bristle brush to clean
- If you’re using especially gritty paint, strain it with a cheesecloth first to reduce the grit level
- Always spray with the lowest amount of pressure possible
- Make sure you’re not spraying too close or too far away from the object you’re woking on. A good rule of thumb? For most projects, you will need to stand between 8 and 12 inches away from what you’re working on.
If you have any questions about further maintenance on your Sames Kremlin Airmix spray tip, MC Supply has the knowledge and experience to provide you the proper hands-on training on proper use and care for your Sames Kremlin Airmix Spray Guns. To set up an appointment, call us at 1-800-313-6561 today.